Sunday, April 5, 2009

.These are a few of my Favorite Things!.

Well, I just thought I'd write about my dog Koda. Haha! Gotcha! You really thought I was going to write about my dog you silly goose! O.k. so for reals I'm writing about some of my favorite things.
  • Music
  • Laughing
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Eating Italian Food (especially manicotti! Yum yum!)
  • Talking
  • Sports
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Watching Movies
Things that I don't enjoy so much...
  • Listening to my brothers fight
  • Yelling
  • Milking cows
  • Cleaning
  • History
  • Taking the dog out
  • Practicing piano (I love playing piano just hate practicing)
  • Eating in front of people
  • Being by myself
  • Not having money

1 comment:

  1. Sadie I've read all of your posts and randomness is definiteley a theme that I see in our posts. This post was the most normal...minus the first couple of lines. I liked your personality in the Bwhaaaa...don't know if I'm spelling that right! And yes your "Guin Rap" is funny. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete