Sunday, April 12, 2009

.Andrew's Home!!.

These are some of the reasons I am ecstatic that Andrew is home.
  • It is no longer my sole responsibility to annoy the crap out of my brothers.
  • I don't have to e-mail him every week anymore.
  • I missed his dumb jokes.
  • I'm not the only girl here anymore.... Oh wait Luke still lives here... ;)
  • I miss hearing the guitar while I'm trying to sleep.
  • I wont have to milk cows as often.
  • We'll have more people when we play board games.
  • We get a cake for his birthday.
  • Luke might not fight with Matthew as much. Maybe...
  • I won't have all the responsibility in the house for being the oldest.
  • I'll have someone that is somewhat intelligent to talk to.
  • I missed his "Not Happy" face.
The main reason I'm so glad he's home is because I love him so much. If any of you did not know, Andrew has been on a mission in Canada. That's pretty much it. Now he is home and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment