Sunday, April 12, 2009

.Espanol Anyone?.

My sister Lindsi knows Spanish. It is very neat and/or swell. I thought everyone would like to know some easy phrases. Just the basics of course.

  • Hola me llamo ____. : Hello my name is ____. (Sadie) :-D
  • Donde esta el bano? : Where is the bathroom?
  • De donde eres? : Where are you from?
  • Soy de aqui. : I am from here.
  • Como se dice ____? : How do you say ____?
  • Donde estas? : Where are you?
  • Cuantos anos tienes? How old are you?
  • Tengo dieciseis anos. I am sixteen.
  • Cuando es tu cumpleanos? When is your birthday?
  • El catorce de Octubre. October 14.
  • Donde trabajas? Where do you work?
  • Trabajo en la casa. I work at home.
  • Adonde vas? Where are you going?
  • Voy pa la escuela. I'm going to school.
  • Me encanta! : I'm lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment