Sunday, March 22, 2009

.Unlikely Superheroes.

.:Captain Almost:. Here he comes to the rescue... almost. He almost gets distracted by an ongoing bank robbery which he almost stops. He almost decides to go to the corner of Ninth and Baker where he almost puts out a house fire. Captain Almost almost flew up to the falling airplane and almost saved the day. He is the most helpful superhero ever- almost.

.:Super Scooper:. Super Scooper scoops up after you!
Elderly man, "Aw crap, my dog just crapped!"
Super Scooper, "Don't fear! Super Scooper's here!"
Elderly man, "Phew! I was afraid I'd have to do the job myself. Thank goodness you've arrived!"
Super Scooper, "They poop, I scoop. They feces, I pick up the pieces."

.:Bananaman:. Young lady, "Help! I'm being robbed!!"
Bananaman, "Don't worry... I'm coming... With these bananas I have."
Theif, " Umm, ah I'm scared?!"
Bananaman, "Uh, yeah! You should be scared! Do you have any idea what these bananas can do?"
Thief, " Yeah..... No I don't."
Bananaman, " Hahaha you fool! These were just decoys! The real power I have is getting you distracted while I call a real superhero!"
Thief, " Oh no! Who'd ya call?"
Bananaman, " The one and only, Captain Almost!"

1 comment: