Sunday, March 29, 2009

.Pickup Lines.

These are some of the funniest pickup lines I've ever seen!!!

Did you fart? Because you blew me away.
Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
If you were the new burger at McDonald's you would be the Mcgorgeous!
Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you got "fine" written all over you.
Do you have a Band aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
You look so sweet your givin' me a toothache.
Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Bertha??

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple more for ya...
    I'm calling heaven because they are missing an angel:) haha and...
    Do you work at Singular cuz you are raising my bar:) haha

    ReplyDelete