Thursday, March 19, 2009

.Little Brothers.

Luke- What a nice bible name. Luke is the kind boy who likes to watch way too much t.v. Usually all his comebacks are quotes from t.v. He really likes to watch wrestling and other sports. Sometimes he talks to himself and he sings to himself. Luke can be really sweet sometimes. He helps me make dinner, takes the dog out, carries heavy stuff for me, and scrapes the ice off the car.

Matthew- Another wonderful bible name. He likes to shoot hoops outside all the time. Matt is starting to learn how to play the drums. He plays them all the time!! Matt used to be the shyest boy in the world. One time he got his name on the board in kindergarten for not saying here. He wouldn't even talk to my grandparents! Like Luke, Matt has his sweet side. Today, he carried my books into the house because I had all my softball stuff.

Together- So, we're all sitting on the couch, watching a movie. The movie is almost over. Luke decides to bug Matt. They start yelling and fighting. Luke pulls a wrestling on Matt. Matt starts screaming like a girly man. I'm still trying to watch the movie but can't here over the obnoxious screaming. I pause the movie to get the boys to stop fighting. Not working!! I use my manipulative blackmail to get Luke to stop fighting. Works every time. :) That's usually how it is with every movie we watch. Except if we haven't seen it before. Then there's no fighting till after the movie is over.


1 comment:

  1. Very vivid writing. I could almost picture your little brothers doing this! ha! I enjoy the humor you bring out in your writing!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete