Sunday, May 10, 2009

.This One Girl.

Kameko Lewinsky~ Wouldn't this be the coolest name ever? Okay so maybe not. I was going to write Kameron Lewiston but I looked on spell check and Kameko Lewinsky was the other name. Kameko is from Chinese descent. Her mom's parents were both Chinese, so I guess I just could have said her mom was Chinese. Anyway, they immigrated to the United states when Kami was born. Kami is now her nickname because I don't want to spell Kameko anymore. Kami grew up in Vermont. She is an only child and loves it because she gets spoiled. Kami has long, flowing, ebony, hair. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of deep blue. Her eyes are almond shaped and she has long, thick eyelashes. Kami has full, red lips and dimples when she smiles. Her teeth are perfectly straight and amazingly white. She has tanned, unblemished skin and an hourglass figure. In other words, she's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment