Monday, May 25, 2009

.Kason.

This is the name of my crazy, cute, little cousin. I went to my Uncle's house for a BBQ and Ryan brought his son, Kason. At first, he was just a cute little angel. Then he wanted me to push him around on his bike. We were on the grass and he couldn't pedal. There's a small hill at my Uncle's and that's where I had to push him. So, maybe the hill wasn't that small. I pushed him up and down that hill at least twenty times. Then, he wanted to play super heroes. I was the bad guy and had to run away from him. I was so tired! He's a fast bugger. Then I was turned into a good guy. I had to run with him now. Oh, that was just so fun. Everyone was done eating, so we went inside to watch a basketball game. I thought Kason would crash. Oh boy was I wrong. He started to pretend to be a puppy, and thought it'd be cool to try and give me puppy kisses. I could barely hold him back, so I told him to get Madee. She didn't want to hurt him, so she got tons of little puppy kisses. After that, he spilled a lot of popcorn and wouldn't stop bugging me about getting him some pop. Even though it was crazy the whole time, I think he is the cutest little boy ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment