Tuesday, May 19, 2009

.Little kid games.

There are so many dumb games I would play as a little girl. One of them was dogs. I bet everyone has played this game. Madelyn was the owner and Matthew, Luke, and I were the dogs. My name was usually Dolly, off of Beethoven. I can't remember the boy's. We would use Cocoa Puffs for our dog food. That's about it. We would just act like dogs and eat. Fun huh? When I would try to play with Allyson, she would always say my name was Rover. I didn't want the name Rover, so I would end up not playing.
Another game I would play is Spies. Matthew and I would go out on the hay bales, with a backpack of fake knives and other random stuff, and pretend to be spies. It was really fun. We would pretend to fight people and jump off the hay bales. I loved it so much! I've always wanted to be a real spy. But pretending is probably just as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment